Share:

Birthdays

Questions

News Feed Messenger Explore

I always think tha | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
ylq
ylq Jun 11
I always think that the human subconscious is definitely a magical thing Newport Cigarettes Coupons. I don't know why, I suddenly thought of a book a few days ago. When Mr. Shen Congwen��s "Border Town" was a high school, he studied the excerpts of "Border Town". At that time, the teacher recommended: "It is best to take a look at the full text." I believe that I am subconsciously thinking of this, I will see that I have read this book now, I still believe that Teacher Li is the best in teaching "Border Town". teacher. It makes sense to say this. At that time, the teacher described Tsui Cui: "She is like a deer in the mountains. I said that Teacher Li is the best teacher to teach this text. The reason is that Teacher Li is a beautiful female university graduate who has just graduated. She and her talented woman Zhang Ailing. The face is very similar. Especially the eyes. But her face is a melon face, longer than Zhang Ailing. But it is not cold, it is kind of light, delicate feeling I still remember, when she first entered the classroom. We Stunned. The boys and girls in the whole classroom burst into screams. She wore a cheongsam-like dress, and her slender figure was a seamless piece of art. Her cheeks were red and she could not cope with this situation. Put it on the lips, it is quiet, everyone is still not quiet. She asked the girl in the front row: "How do you like this." ��The girl smiled:�� The teacher is pretty. Finally, with the help of the squad leader, everyone was quiet. Her class atmosphere is very good, even my students who are not asking questions have deliberately asked questions. She took a class and got stuck several times. Sometimes the same sentence, repeated several times. Keep looking at the lesson plans. That kind of embarrassment and tension made me hard to forget. It will not be good until a week later. When I talked about "Border Town", some students asked: "Why do you sing?", "What is restraint?", "Does the teacher have a boyfriend?" She replied blushing. Especially when it is said that it is reserved Cigarettes For Sale, it seems that the word is poor. I don't know how to describe it. The girl in front said: "Holding is the girl's pinch. You feel very reserved now. You can't smile Newport Cigarettes." The girl said that everyone is happy, she has never been a student, always very gentle. When the classroom atmosphere is too noisy, and she has no way. Just stand on the podium and don't talk. Look at everyone and bow your head. At this time, the squad leader always takes the lead. When everyone is quiet Newport 100S, she said, "You are noisy, I will not say it. You are not noisy. I will say. Ask questions, raise your hands one by one. If you don't raise your hand, ask, don't answer." Very cute teacher. . There are more lovely things Marlboro Gold. For example, when you look at her straight, she will avoid your gaze. Yeah, she is a lot older than us. The
Related articles:
Carton Of Cigarettes
Online Cigarettes
Share:

Live From Darbar Sahib

Share With Friends

Share:

Birthdays

Questions